Monday, February 27, 2012

Book Pages Project

So I've noticed my daughter has entirely too many books and in fact some of them are falling apart.  Either the binding is coming apart, there's no cover, or pages are just ripped or coming out.

I guess you could call me a wanna-be crafter or a hoarder or a mix of both but I just can't bring myself to throwing them away.  So I've been looking for different ideas on what to do with the pages.  I love Pinterest and it's amazing what you can find, especially if you know what you want.  Here's what I found:

Christmas Ornament
Christmas Ornament 2
Gift Wrap Bow
Necklace
Placemats
Photography Background
Coasters

And of course here is an article about 20 ways to decorate w/ book pages.. HERE

As soon as I get or make some Mod Podge I will post what I finally decided to do with the pages.  Here is the recipe I found for Homemade Mod Podge if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment