Monday, February 27, 2012

Little Dresses for Africa

I am in a moms group on facebook and they are determined to make 100 pillowcase dresses over the next few weeks for Little Dresses For Africa. If you would like more information on how to help the cause visit www.nacysnotions.com or click here for the direct link.  You can also make little britches for boys too. She has the pattern downloads there for free.

This is my first attempt at making one and I think it turned out cute.  I'm still debating on whether or not to attach a Levi's denim pocket to the front. My husband had an old holey pair that he won't wear anymore and the pocket is still perfect.  I may keep it for a future project. Me and my sewing machine are finally getting to know one another and are developing creative relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment